World’s first 128GB telephone now out there from Meizu, however solely works in China
Chances are you’ll recall that a short while again we checked out China’s Meizu MX3, and along with its distinctive 15:9 1,800 x 1,080 show, one in every of its different promoting factors is the 128GB storage choice. Nicely, this model is lastly obtainable as of at the moment, besides it is solely provided to the TD-SCDMA variant of the telephone, which means you possibly can solely apply it to China Cellular’s community or, for those who’re determined, any GSM 2G community. If that is no drawback and you’ve got an tackle in China, then you possibly can head over to on-line retailer JD.com and hand over CN¥three,999 (about US$660) for the 5.1-inch, Exynos 5 Octa-powered gadget off contract.
As for the remainder of us, it is in all probability only a matter of time earlier than the WCDMA-flavored MX3 will get the identical remedy, so keep tuned. Alternatively, the upcoming Vivo Xplay 3S is rumored to have a 128GB choice as properly, and given that it will help each TD-LTE and FD-LTE, it could be a greater purchase for us velocity freaks outdoors China.
- Key specs
- <a href=”http://www.engadget.com/merchandise/meizu/mx3/” title=”Meizu MX3 critiques” goal=”_blank”> Critiques • 2 </a>
- Sort Smartphone
- Working system Android (Jelly Bean [4.2])
- Display measurement 5.1 inches
- Inner reminiscence sixteen MB
- Digital camera eight&#one hundred sixty;megapixels
- Dimensions 139 x 2.eighty three x zero.36 in
- Weight 5.04 oz
- Introduced 2013-09-02