Subsequent week's PS4 replace provides video editor SHAREfactory, HDCP disabling
New PlayStation four firmware is about to reach on April 30, bringing the SHAREfactory video modifying suite to the system together with different extras, together with “HDCP off.” Sony Europe and Japan Asia confirmed the date at the moment; PlayStation firmware is often launched worldwide concurrently, so it is probably the 1.70 replace will hit North America on the identical day.
Scorsese varieties can use SHAREfactory to splice gameplay clips collectively and add some private pizazz by means of issues like overlays, filters, and movie-in-image commentary (if they have the PS Digital camera.) The choice to toggle HDCP off means they will additionally seize and save excessive-definition gameplay video to a USB drive.
The 1.70 firmware additionally introduces auto-downloading, permitting keen beavers to pre-load video games they’ve pre-ordered, in order that they unlock ASAP on launch day.
Replace: The PlayStation Twitter account has confirmed that the 1.70 replace will attain North America on April 30.
Tags: 1.70-firmware firmware hdcp ps ps4 ps4-1.70 psn launch-date sharefactory
- Key specs
- <a href=”http://www.engadget.com/merchandise/sony/ps/four/” title=”Sony PlayStation four critiques” goal=”_blank”> Critiques • 87 </a>
- Recreation format Optical disc, Downloadable
- On-line options Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Retailer, Browser
- Drive capability 500 GB
- Controller sort Wired, Wi-fi
- Movement controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic, Digital camera / optical
- Video outputs HDMI
- Weight 6.17 lb
- Launched 2013-eleven-15