Sony makes Gran Turismo film official, GT 6 recreation to land on December 6
Keep in mind these rumors about Sony making a film based mostly upon the famed Gran Turismo racing video games? Nicely, immediately at Gamescom 2013, Sony has formally introduced that stated movie undertaking is within the works. Sadly, Sony’s not telling us something concerning the story itself (aside from quick automobiles being featured), however we do know it’s going to be a “full size function movie.” Kazunori Yamauchi, Polyphony Digital head helps make it together with filmmakers Mike de Luca and Dana Brunetti. When will their masterpiece be prepared for theaters? We do not know. What we do know, nevertheless, is that the newest iteration of the Gran Turismo gaming collection, GT 6 can be making its debut on December sixth of this yr.
Excellent news, Engadget peoples! We’re making a single login system for each our product database and feedback. The primary a part of that transition is a brand new commenting system, launching on September thirtieth. All of your previous feedback will ultimately (not instantly) migrate with you.
- Key specs
- <a href=”http://www.engadget.com/merchandise/sony/ps/four/” title=”Sony PlayStation four critiques” goal=”_blank”> Evaluations • 87 </a>
- Recreation format Optical disc, Downloadable
- On-line options Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Retailer, Browser
- Drive capability 500 GB
- Controller sort Wired, Wi-fi
- Movement controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic, Digital camera / optical
- Video outputs HDMI
- Weight 6.17 lb
- Launched 2013-eleven-15