Slender: The Arrival shines a uninteresting mild on PS3, Xbox 360
Slender Man is right here. He is creeping by means of your PS3 and Xbox 360, ready so that you can plop down $10 so he can seem in your TV display, dressed to the nines however nonetheless with no face. Slender: The Arrival on consoles expands the unique recreation with new story parts and prolonged ranges, and people who already personal the sport on PC will get the brand new content material freed from cost. Extra details about that free PC DLC is due in a couple of weeks.
Slender: The Arrival is the “official” Slender Man recreation, written by members of Marble Hornets, the creators of the unique Slender Man YouTube movies, and developed by Blue Isle Studios. The sport’s scare issue comes principally from sensory deprivation – gamers get a camcorder and a flashlight to research the darkish woods and hallways in a small, haunted city.
“The story facilities on an unwitting participant within the Slender Man mythos who walks right into a thriller that simply retains pulling her in deeper,” writer Midnight Metropolis writes. “Lauren, a realtor serving to a pal promote her property, arrives at Kate’s house simply to discover a cryptic word and an empty home. Powering up her camcorder, Lauren takes off in quest of Kate, however unbeknownst to her one thing historic, darkish and different-worldly is stalking her each step of the best way.”
- Key specs
- <a href=”http://www.engadget.com/merchandise/sony/ps/three/late-2012/” title=”Sony PlayStation three (late 2012) evaluations” goal=”_blank”> Critiques • 18 </a>
- Recreation format Optical disc, Downloadable
- On-line options Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Retailer, Browser
- Drive capability 250 GB
- Controller sort Wired, Wi-fi
- Movement controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.three), RCA / composite
- Launched 2012-09-25