Pricey Veronica: Going old-fashioned with recreation emulators!
#fivemin-widget-blogsmith-picture-408727show:none; .cke_show_borders #fivemin-widget-blogsmith-picture-408727, #postcontentcontainer #fivemin-widget-blogsmith-picture-408727width:570px;show:block;
I can not consider it is already been 20 episodes! You guys have been superior about sending in questions, so thanks. However sufficient sentimental stuff, let’s get to the questions!
First up, we take a look at your responses from our current emoji ballot on audiobooks vs. studying. You had some ideas on this one, like this tweet from John:
— John Upton (@jwareup) October eight, 2015
Don’t be concerned John, you are commenting in the proper place. Although I’ve to disagree, I feel the pause button could be put to wonderful use in that state of affairs!
We additionally had an awesome query from Chris by way of e mail about trendy-day online game emulators, which is answered by Engadget editor Tim Seppala. I additionally deal with some inquiries about podcasting on Spotify, and the best way to make your old fashioned iMac run at tolerable speeds.
Thanks for watching, and ensure to maintain sending these questions in for future episodes, both by way of e mail or on social media with the hashtag #DearVeronica.
- Key specs
- <a href=”http://www.engadget.com/merchandise/apple/imac/27-inch-with-retina-5k-show/late-2014/” title=”Apple iMac 27-inch with Retina 5K show (late 2014) critiques” goal=”_blank”> Critiques • three </a>
- Sort All-in-one
- Display measurement 27 inches
- Bundled OS Mac OS (Yosemite [10.10])
- CPU household Core i5
- Processor velocity three.5 GHz
- System RAM eight GB
- Exhausting drive(s) 1 TB&#one hundred sixty;(complete)
- Launched 2014-10-20