PlayStation Gamescom 2014 press convention spherical-up: Wild, Hellblade
After Microsoft rolled out an entire bunch of bulletins earlier at the moment, it was Sony’s flip to take the stage for its Gamescom 2014 press convention. We watched the stream, we adopted the liveblog and now it is time to recap all the occasion’s bulletins. Head previous the break to dive into our spherical-up.
- Sony kicked off the occasion by saying that it bought 10 million PS4 consoles so far.
- Thomas Was Alone developer Mike Bithell revealed that his subsequent recreation, Quantity, will attain PS4 and Vita in 2015.
- Q-Video games’ subsequent undertaking is a collaboration with SCEE Worldwide Studios generally known as The Tomorrow Youngsters.
- Ruffian Video games, developer of Crackdown 2, introduced a 4-participant co-op shooter referred to as Hollowpoint.
- Day Z will traipse its approach to PS4 with enhanced visuals because of an “completely new cross-platform renderer.”
- Ninja Principle has a brand new demonic recreation that with an ass-kicking feminine lead that is not a Heavenly Sword sequel, however quite it is Hellblade.
- PS4 house owners that decide up a replica of Far Cry four will obtain 10 keys that grant a two-hour trial for the sport, which they’re inspired handy off to buddies for a quick co-op romp.
- Bungie took the stage to disclose that the primary Future enlargement will launch in December, and in addition provided a brand new trailer for its Crucible multiplayer modes.
- Sony detailed a couple of enhancements coming to the PS4 itself by way of an replace this fall. Specifically, the system will obtain a Share Play function that permits PS Plus members to play any recreation cooperatively with associates that do not personal a replica themselves throughout the globe as if on a “digital sofa.”
- Metallic Gear Strong director Hideo Kojima hung out showcasing all of the belongings you may do with a cardboard field in Metallic Gear Strong 5: The Phantom Ache, all however confirming to us that he is half cat.
- These residing in PAL areas will be capable of decide up their very own PlayStation TVs beginning on November 14.
- Europe will achieve entry to the PlayStation Now recreation streaming service in 2015, the primary beta part of which can land within the UK.
- Sony unveiled a chilling first-individual horror recreation referred to as P.T. The “interactive teaser” is obtainable now on PSN.
- An enhanced model of Tearaway, Media Molecule’s 2013 Vita recreation, will unfold on PS4 subsequent yr.
- Resogun developer Housemarque introduced a brand new PS4-unique, quick-paced shooter, Alienation.
- The Astronauts introduced that its mysterious PC recreation The Vanishing of Ethan Carter is in improvement for PS4, and can arrive on the console subsequent yr.
- Rayman creator Michel Ancel revealed a PS4-solely, open-world recreation referred to as Wild to shut the press convention.