Playdate: Revisiting 'Uncharted' in 'The Nathan Drake Assortment'
PlayStation does not have an official mascot character, but when it did, developer Naughty Canine’s Nathan Drake would in all probability match the invoice. Very similar to Microsoft did final yr with Halo: The Grasp Chief Assortment to get followers prepared for Halo 5: Guardians on Xbox One, Sony’s gone again and revamped the three essential Uncharted video games and put them into Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Assortment to prep people for subsequent spring’s Uncharted four: A Thief’s Finish on PlayStation four. How do the eight, six and 4 yr previous video games maintain up? And was the remastering actually essential? Tune in on this publish, Twitch.television/joystiq (if you would like to hitch us in chat) or the Engadget Gaming homepage at 6pm Japanese / 3pm Pacific as myself and Sean Buckley discover out.
Watch reside video from Joystiq on www.twitch.television [We’re streaming Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Assortment at 720p by means of OBS, so relaxation assured it is going to look dramatically higher in your PS4 at residence.]
- Key specs
- <a href=”http://www.engadget.com/merchandise/sony/ps/three/late-2012/” title=”Sony PlayStation three (late 2012) critiques” goal=”_blank”> Critiques • 18 </a>
- Recreation format Optical disc, Downloadable
- On-line options Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Retailer, Browser
- Drive capability 250 GB
- Controller sort Wired, Wi-fi
- Movement controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.three), RCA / composite
- Launched 2012-09-25