Playdate: Operating wild in 'The Deer God' and 'Fort Crashers'
Enjoyable reality: When you do a Bing voice-search on Xbox One for The Deer God, as an alternative of coming again with the choice to obtain the indie sidescroller you will see outcomes for the 1996 Greg Kinnear flick Pricey God, an Avenged Sevenfold album with a music named “Pricey God” on it and completely zero video games named The Deer God. Truly discovering the completely beautiful venison-targeted title takes much more work, which is unusual contemplating that it is one in every of this month’s free downloads as a part of Xbox’s Video games with Gold promotion. Regardless of! We did the digging for you and are going to play the sport reside on Twitch (together with Citadel Crashers Remastered) beginning at 6 pm ET / three pm PT.
Is the sport value subscribing to Gold for? Discover out with myself and Sean Buckley proper right here on this publish, the Engadget Gaming residence web page or Twitch.television/joystiq. You understand, if it, ahem, behooves you to take action.
[We’re streaming The Deer God and Citadel Crashers Remastered at 720p via OBS, so relaxation assured these will look a lot better in your TV at house.]
- Key specs
- <a href=”http://www.engadget.com/merchandise/microsoft/xbox/one/” title=”Microsoft Xbox One evaluations” goal=”_blank”> Evaluations • ninety three </a>
- Recreation format Optical disc, Downloadable
- On-line options Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Retailer, Browser
- Drive capability 500 GB
- Controller sort Wired, Wi-fi
- Movement controls Digital camera / optical
- Video outputs HDMI
- Launched 2013-eleven-22