Playdate: Chatting with the builders of 'Tearaway Unfolded'
Need a recreation with cute stylized visuals and quirky gameplay mechanics that defy conference? Play Tearaway. Oh, you do not have a PlayStation Vita? Okay high-quality — allow us to introduce you to Tearaway Unfolded, the excessive definition PS4 remake of Media Molecule’s papercraft platformer. Not solely will Tim Seppala and I can be streaming this stylized magnificence at three:30PM ET (12:30PM PT) proper right here, on the Engadget gaming homepage and at Twitch.television/Joystiq, however we’ll be doing it with Media Molocule’s Rex Crowle. Be a part of us, as we ask the developer how they folded this Vita recreation right into a PS4 masterpiece.
[We’re streaming Tearaway Unfolded at 720p via OBS, so relaxation assured this recreation will look dramatically higher in your PS4 at residence.]
- Key specs
- <a href=”http://www.engadget.com/merchandise/sony/ps/four/” title=”Sony PlayStation four critiques” goal=”_blank”> Evaluations • 87 </a>
- Recreation format Optical disc, Downloadable
- On-line options Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Retailer, Browser
- Drive capability 500 GB
- Controller sort Wired, Wi-fi
- Movement controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic, Digital camera / optical
- Video outputs HDMI
- Weight 6.17 lb
- Launched 2013-eleven-15