Monument Valley made $5.eight million, over eighty % on iOS
Monument Valley developer Ustwo earned $5,858,625 from gross sales for the sport as of this previous Monday, as highlighted in a flowery infographic breaking down the puzzle recreation’s earnings. Of that income, eighty one.7 % was earned on iOS, in comparison with thirteen.9 % on Android (the place it was launched a few month later) and four.three % on Amazon. Ustwo says Monument Valley was put in on over 10 million distinctive units, although its income come from 2,440,076 official gross sales.
The unique recreation took $852,000 to develop whereas its eight-degree Forgotten Shores replace value the developer $549,000. It first arrived on iOS in April 2014 and recouped its improvement costed in its first week; Ustwo has now clarified that its launch day on the App Retailer amounted to $one hundred forty five,530 in income.
Tags: android knowledge indie ios ipad iphone cellular monument-valley piracy income puzzle income gross sales ustwo ustwo-studio
- Key specs
- <a href=”http://www.engadget.com/merchandise/apple/ipad/air-2/” title=”Apple iPad Air 2 critiques” goal=”_blank”> Critiques • 12 </a>
- Type issue Pill
- Working system iOS (eight)
- Display measurement 9.7 inches
- Storage sort Inner storage (sixteen GB, Flash)
- Most battery life As much as 10 hours
- Dimensions 9.four x 6.6 x zero.24 in
- Weight zero.ninety six lb
- Introduced 2014-10-sixteen