Lully Launches The Sleep Guardian Plus To Scale back Night time Terrors
Once we final coated Lully, the YC-Backed startup had simply introduced the shut of a $2.1 million seed spherical for operations surrounding their flagship product referred to as The Sleep Guardian. That product launched in June of 2015. Immediately they’re launching an up to date model—The Sleep Guardian Plus.
The Sleep Guardian Plus is a small gadget you place beneath a toddler’s mattress. It really works by vibrating and thus interrupting unhealthy sleep cycles earlier than reaching the stage of sleep the place night time terrors sometimes occur. Apparently it doesn’t disrupt different vital sleep patterns. Briefly, the Sleep Guardian Plus automates the prevailing idea of “scheduled awakenings”.
Hardware enhancements to the product embrace a smaller profile as a consequence of shifting the bluetooth module round.
Software program enhancements embrace:
- The power to trace a toddler’s sleep patterns over time
- View their sleep historical past on the Lully app dashboard
- View how night time terrors have improved over time
- Permit one other individual (like a child sitter) to regulate the system from their very own private telephone
- Potential to contact sleep specialists with questions
Lully claims the brand new $199 system can scale back the incidence of youngsters’s night time terrors by almost eighty%.