Google’s 2013 Zeitgeist consists of Mandela, iPhones and a 3D development map (video)
Google is again once more with its annual record of the preferred searches of the yr — solely this time, with a 3D twist. Along with old style 2D charts, the web big’s 2013 Zeitgeist features a development globe that allows you to see what main cities have been on the lookout for on any given day. Google+ additionally performs a big position, as you possibly can share and browse the social community’s most memorable public pictures.
Like in years previous, 2013’s prime searches have been a mix of tech and tragedy. The deaths of Nelson Mandela and Paul Walker led the world’s queries, however many additionally spent a variety of time in search of the iPhone 5s, Galaxy S four and PlayStation four. Different notable searches ranged from critical issues just like the Boston Marathon bombing to the silliness of the Harlem Shake. Need to see extra? Hop previous the break, the place we’ve each the complete prime 10 record in addition to Google’s yr-in-assessment video.
Prime 10 International Searches
- Key specs
- <a href=”http://www.engadget.com/merchandise/samsung/galaxy/s/four/” title=”Samsung Galaxy S four critiques” goal=”_blank”> Critiques • ninety eight </a>
- Sort Smartphone
- Display measurement 5 inches
- Inner reminiscence sixteen GB
- Digital camera thirteen&#one hundred sixty;megapixels
- Speak time 3G (as much as 17 hours)
- Dimensions 5.38 x 2.seventy five x zero.31 in
- Weight four.fifty nine oz
- Launched 2013-04-27
<a href=”http://www.engadget.com/merchandise/apple/iphone/5s/”> Apple iPhone 5s </a>
<a href=”http://www.engadget.com/merchandise/sony/ps/four/”> Sony PlayStation four </a>