'Far Cry Primal' will take humanity again to the stone age
What would occur for those who took the massive, open-world chaos that defines the Far Cry collection, eliminated the weapons, automobiles, trendy weapons and political character motivations? You’d have Far Cry Primal — a survival epic staged in a re-imagined stone age. It is a totally different, however intriguing concept. The participant takes on the position of Takkar, a lone hunter making an attempt to outlive on his personal within the savage land of Oros. Actually, the trailer says all of it.
It is exhausting to think about a greater course for a Far Cry recreation with out weapons. Along with surviving the weather, Takkar should struggle off packs of dire-wolves, hunt wooly mammoths, keep away from lethal saber-toothed tigers and cope with the wrath of hostile, warring tribes. All the weather of the collection are right here, it simply appears totally different. Nonetheless, it’s going to be awhile earlier than we get to play it: Ubisoft has slated the sport for launch in Feburary of 2016. Take a look at the official web page on the supply hyperlink under for extra particulars.
SOURCE: Far Cry Primal
Tags: farcry farcryprimal gaming laptop primal ps4 trailer ubisoft video videogames xboxone
- Key specs
- <a href=”http://www.engadget.com/merchandise/sony/ps/four/” title=”Sony PlayStation four critiques” goal=”_blank”> Critiques • 87 </a>
- Recreation format Optical disc, Downloadable
- On-line options Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Retailer, Browser
- Drive capability 500 GB
- Controller sort Wired, Wi-fi
- Movement controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic, Digital camera / optical
- Video outputs HDMI
- Weight 6.17 lb
- Launched 2013-eleven-15