Engadget giveaway: win an iPhone 6 and 5TB of cloud storage courtesy of MediaFire!
Discovering sufficient area to deal with your worldly possessions in a spot like New York Metropolis could be a bit expensive, however in contrast to a hulking vinyl assortment, stashing digital information is extra reasonably priced than ever. MediaFire at present presents a free cloud storage choice (15GB) and its Professional (1TB) and Enterprise (as much as 100TB) accounts are presently 50-% off, making it a easy and reasonably priced strategy to arrange your digital self. These information are readily accessible by means of the MediaFire web site or its devoted desktop and cellular apps. You get limitless downloads as a part of the service, too, so you’ll be able to share information to your coronary heart’s content material. The corporate needs to get two fortunate Engadget readers began immediately, so it is offered an iPhone 6 and a 5TB (for all times!) MediaFire account for every of them. Plus, 5 further winners will every get a Professional account with one full yr of cloud storage. Simply make your option to the Rafflecopter widget under for as much as three possibilities at profitable considered one of Apple’s newest and a few on-line acreage for all of your digital stuff.
- Entries are dealt with via the Rafflecopter widget above. Feedback are not accepted as legitimate strategies of entry. Chances are you’ll enter with none obligation to social media accounts, although we might supply them as alternatives for additional entries. Your e mail tackle is required so we will get in contact with you for those who win, however it won’t be given to 3rd events.
- Contest is open to all residents of the 50 States, the District of Columbia, and Canada (excluding Quebec), 18 or older! Sorry, we do not make this rule (we hate excluding anybody), so direct your anger at our legal professionals and contest legal guidelines if you need to be mad.
- Winners shall be chosen randomly. Two (2) winners will every obtain one (1) iPhone 6 (AT&T, MG4P2LL/A, Silver, 16GB) and a 5TB MediaFire cloud storage account for all times. 5 (5) further winners will every obtain a 1TB MediaFire Professional account for one yr.
- In case you are chosen, you may be notified by e-mail. Winners should reply inside three days of being contacted. If you don’t reply inside that interval, one other winner will probably be chosen. Be sure that the account you employ to enter the competition consists of your actual identify and a contact e mail or Fb login. We don’t monitor any of this info for advertising or third-social gathering functions.
- This unit is only for promotional giveaway. MediaFire and Engadget / AOL usually are not held liable to honor warranties, exchanges or customer support.
- The complete listing of guidelines, in all its legalese glory, could be discovered right here.
- Entries could be submitted till Feb eleventh at eleven:59PM ET. Good luck!
Tags: apple, cloud storage, contest, engadget giveaway, giveaway, iphone 6, iphone 6 plus, mediafire
- Key specs
- <a href=”http://www.engadget.com/merchandise/apple/iphone/6/” title=”Apple iPhone 6 critiques” goal=”_blank”> Evaluations • 28 </a>
- Sort Smartphone
- Working system iOS (eight)
- Display measurement four.7 inches
- Inner reminiscence sixteen GB
- Digital camera eight&#one hundred sixty;megapixels
- Dimensions 5.forty four x 2.sixty four x zero.27 in
- Weight four.fifty five oz
- Launched 2014-09-19
<a href=”http://www.engadget.com/merchandise/apple/iphone/6/plus/”> Apple iPhone 6 Plus </a>