Dragon Age: Inquisition will get particular recognition from GLAAD
GLAAD (Homosexual and Lesbian Alliance Towards Defamation) has given a particular recognition award to Dragon Age: Inquisition. The twenty sixth Annual GLAAD Media Awards, which has a laundry listing of award classes, together with comics, singled out the BioWare RPG from the online game pack.
David Gaider, lead author for the Dragon Age collection at BioWare has spoken prior to now concerning the “hump of assumptions” concerned in creating and together with lesbian, homosexual, bisexual or transgender characters in video video games. Inquisition featured the primary “absolutely homosexual” characters within the collection. Straight and bisexual characters have been a BioWare normal for over a decade.
Bioware mum or dad firm, Digital Arts, has additionally repeated acquired a one hundred pc score from the Human Rights Marketing campaign’s Company Equality Index. The writer earned the achievement once more in 2015.
- Key specs
- <a href=”http://www.engadget.com/merchandise/sony/ps/four/” title=”Sony PlayStation four evaluations” goal=”_blank”> Evaluations • 87 </a>
- Recreation format Optical disc, Downloadable
- On-line options Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Retailer, Browser
- Drive capability 500 GB
- Controller sort Wired, Wi-fi
- Movement controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic, Digital camera / optical
- Video outputs HDMI
- Weight 6.17 lb
- Launched 2013-eleven-15