Alien: Isolation: A million bought, scared
Writer Sega and developer Artistic Meeting are not directly answerable for one hell of a laundry invoice, because it was introduced at present that Alien: Isolation has formally bought a million copies worldwide. Accounting for at the least a million gamers, and factoring in common periods with Alien: Isolation‘s precision engineered terror, we’re speaking hundreds of thousands of dirty undergarments. We’re not conscious of any spikes in detergent gross sales, nevertheless it looks like a given.
We’re slightly keen on Alien: Isolation right here at Joystiq, the place the sport stealthily crept into our prime ten video games of 2014.
- Key specs
- <a href=”http://www.engadget.com/merchandise/sony/ps/three/late-2012/” title=”Sony PlayStation three (late 2012) critiques” goal=”_blank”> Evaluations • 18 </a>
- Recreation format Optical disc, Downloadable
- On-line options Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Retailer, Browser
- Drive capability 250 GB
- Controller sort Wired, Wi-fi
- Movement controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.three), RCA / composite
- Launched 2012-09-25
<a href=”http://www.engadget.com/merchandise/microsoft/xbox/one/”> Microsoft Xbox One </a>